Pulse car audio's first MECA show

ziggetyzag26

we are all glad you can make it down Chris. :)there will be a large turnout at this show... i can see it!!!

i'm guessing 58 in SPL and 12 in SQ

watch.

your thinkin 58 competitors JUST FOR SPL???? goodness haha

where are we all gonna park..we have a hard enough time for the 15-20 people we have for the Pulse Shows

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

your thinkin 58 competitors JUST FOR SPL???? goodness haha

where are we all gonna park..we have a hard enough time for the 15-20 people we have for the Pulse Shows

What he said. Thats a lot of people and cars to fit in that little parking lot.

Another question. Can I sit in the truck during a run. I cant get my remote to work thru my back or side windows. I have no idea how many DBs my truck is doing either.

plenty of parking all round the building and hobby u can do that but u cant sit in it if ur over 145 db they got ear muffs so u can reach in the car

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

well our first Meca show last year had 48 in spl, 3 in SQ, the next MECA show had 52 SPL and 6 SQ (im pretty sure on those numbers)and our team alone will have 3 maybe 4 in SQ (if she can get off work), and 13 competitors (maybe a few more if they can get off work as well)

there are alot of people who just "pop in" un-announced for that ever popular "damn i didn't think you were coming", and a couple of the "damn, glad you came bro... your sh.t is loud!!" ie: terry brocks, ed(hhr), randy "assman", bj, chris all capable of near 160dB in MECA at the headrest!!

always a blast, and we always seem to have the same familiar friendly faces at the shows, and with the growth of friends coming to our PCA series events (team deadly hertz, u.s. audio) it's going to be a great show! should see alot of high numbers.

and the MECA SPL Driveby will show who's loud playing music... 6ft from the car, windows will be shaking at HOOPS!!

as far as parking, if we run out of room... we can park the metro in the bed of my truck. that will help. my girlfriend will probably get pissed and leave before the day is over... that's two down... lol

seriously maybe we'll have to send people to Ocean City to chill on the beach (goin to be 84 degrees according to Nicole Mitchell on the weather channel) and we will call you before your run. haha

ok so really seriously... there's more room across the street and on the back and side of the building. team pulse will be lined up out front. :) (DON'T HATE)

and I got a few more goodies in today from Powerbass to be given away at the show!! Thanks to Powerbass! and thanks to Jason for getting the goodies for me.

also T-shirts from Batcap and a Batcap 400 will be raffled off as well!!

so with ear muff can we sit in the vehicle (being that ones breaks a 145)?...if not i gotta bring either an external CD player or do a bail out because my unit doesnt have a remote

p.s you will see some Team Deadly Hertz guys out there...(thanks for the shout out above :D )

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

so with ear muff can we sit in the vehicle (being that ones breaks a 145)?...if not i gotta bring either an external CD player or do a bail out because my unit doesnt have a remote

p.s you will see some Team Deadly Hertz guys out there...(thanks for the shout out above :D )

i think in ur case nick u need that external deck the cars and trucks can be reved up to 2000 rpm but u have to make it do that under the hood i got a tool i made just for that

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Im just showing up, doing what im told to do and hoping for the best. Gotta bust my MECA cherry sometime I guess. I should do OK with out reving to 2000 with my setup. Soon I wont have to worry at all. Having no external player is my only problem now and I have no time to figure it out.

Should still be a good time. Im coming early to get me a good spot out front. Do we get to keep that spot all day?

i think in ur case nick u need that external deck the cars and trucks can be reved up to 2000 rpm but u have to make it do that under the hood i got a tool i made just for that

roger that

Im just showing up, doing what im told to do and hoping for the best. Gotta bust my MECA cherry sometime I guess. I should do OK with out reving to 2000 with my setup. Soon I wont have to worry at all. Having no external player is my only problem now and I have no time to figure it out.

Should still be a good time. Im coming early to get me a good spot out front. Do we get to keep that spot all day?

yay were BOTH getting our MECA cherrys popped

and same here on the parking...ima leave early in the morning to get there

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Archived