Jump to content

looking for components around 200 or less


zachhern1

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sup everyone. I'm going to start a build within the next month or 2 and I'm looking for opinions on mids/highs...I'm looking at polk momo 6.5, Image Dynamics CTX65CS, and Alpine type R 6.5s since they are in my price range. I've only heard alpine type R's and I thought they were pretty good but after reading threads, lots of people claim there's lots of better sounding speakers for around the same price...would the Image Dynamics be the best choice? they are the cheapest speaker ID makes..I plan on running 4 sets on a mtx amp that claims to put out 225 per channel at 2 ohms if I can get it under $500. Also I plan on running a pair of DC XLs or lvl 5s..do you think 4 sets of any type of speakers I chose will keep up? Open to suggestions..thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...