Do I really need 1/0?

The strands inside the cable are thick but you will be ok for the amount of amps you are using it for. The copper looks pretty bright. Do you have room for an extra battery close to the amp? You will be better off spending extra money on an extra battery more than anything. Just make sure you fuse the 1/0 like normal in the front and in the rear at the extra battery runnning to the front. Then distribute it to the amp or amps. Make sure you up grade the main ground, engine groune and alternator charge wire also. This will help get the deep gruntt bassss!!

Yes it is thick stuff. I do have room for an extra battery but I am going to give it a shot without one first. I may just go ahead and buy some KnuKonceptz stuff to be on the safe side. KLMX (CCA) or Kollosus Flex (OFC)? Also does anyone have an idea or previous experience for how many feet for a Focus Hatchback? I know I will need about 6.5' for the Big 3. Just wondering how much for my power and ground.

Edit: Raptor stuff any good?

Edited by tackett834