Sonic Electronix

What year is the model? They have the original Eclipse Titaniums, then the new ones that handle less power...

If it's the original one, then it is an incredible sub (assuming it's in good shape). They used to be sold for around 500 and they RMS at 1500W iirc.

The first 150 I ever heard was two of them in a Trans Am on two Memphis MOJO 2000Ds.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

thats an eclipse alum not the Ti surrounds not big enough.....still a good sub though

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

The old Eclipse Aluminums won the Grand Prix award for SQ two years in a row (don't remember the years (01,02?)). They are also bad ass subs and very loud in both sealed and ported boxes. 1000RMS would be perfect for them, but I think they were rated at 500. It's been a long time.

The price is decent I guess, but adding the drive and the possibility of sub abuse, I probably wouldn't go for it. You can get similar subs for about that price from our dealers brand new.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

The old Eclipse Aluminums won the Grand Prix award for SQ two years in a row (don't remember the years (01,02?)). They are also bad ass subs and very loud in both sealed and ported boxes. 1000RMS would be perfect for them, but I think they were rated at 500. It's been a long time.

The price is decent I guess, but adding the drive and the possibility of sub abuse, I probably wouldn't go for it. You can get similar subs for about that price from our dealers brand new.

Thanks for the advice, i will wait until i can get something better then. I just wish there were dealers here, the best thing i can get is like mtx stuff from a retail place. Then i have ebay.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

yeah bro thats wayy to much of a drive for something like that. especially if somethings wrong with it. brand new stuff FTW :woot:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png