Second Skin Audio

Need help on tuning my port

Hey i need help on calculating my port for my first box build. Ive got a 15" kicker cvr in a future 3.5 cube box i believe. I do not know where to go on how to figure out the port. Im stuck. Help! And i want to tune it to 33 hz. any help would be greatly appreciated.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Hey i need help on calculating my port for my first box build. Ive got a 15" kicker cvr in a future 3.5 cube box i believe. I do not know where to go on how to figure out the port. Im stuck. Help! And i want to tune it to 33 hz. any help would be greatly appreciated.

GET THE TORRES BOX CALC IT HELPS WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED. IF YOU WANT IT SEND ME YOUR EMAIL.

Anybody else?

How did you get your box volume? Was it recomended? If it was was it recomended after port displacement? If you calculated it what did you use? It's kind of a vague situation for us to just tell you

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

I used some sort of box volume calculator. I cant remember from where tho. And specs say for the sub for a ported box to be between 3 - 5 cubes. If thats not enough info, please let me know what else i need to do. This is my first box build.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

do a search for the box calc. its very handy

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

build a new car...it's easier

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

• 2 weeks later...