oh how I love fed ex.......... wish they could give you an estimated shipping time like most other shippers. Been waiting here all day because they wont drop my package off without a signature... if they couldve said hey between 10-2 great. couldve went to work for a couple hours they gone back after but nooo, the lady said we cant guarantee a time we will be there but we deliver packages between whenever they start and 5 pm est. well 3 hrs to go,watch them not show up..then i will have to co ck punch them =)

The day before ti arrives at your home location, hub or whatever, you have the option to call them and say *hey, i want to pick up this package when it arrives, its tracking # is blahblahblah, and you can do that, UPS will NOT let you do that though

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

haha i know what its like waiting for a package.. but im sure it will be well worth it. whatever it is!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

The day before ti arrives at your home location, hub or whatever, you have the option to call them and say *hey, i want to pick up this package when it arrives, its tracking # is blahblahblah, and you can do that, UPS will NOT let you do that though

I actually did this when i got my AQ amp.. and i picked it up ups does allow you to do it :)

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

oh how I love fed ex.......... wish they could give you an estimated shipping time like most other shippers. Been waiting here all day because they wont drop my package off without a signature... if they couldve said hey between 10-2 great. couldve went to work for a couple hours they gone back after but nooo, the lady said we cant guarantee a time we will be there but we deliver packages between whenever they start and 5 pm est. well 3 hrs to go,watch them not show up..then i will have to co ck punch them =)

I've recieved two subs from FedEx with broken baskets just this year, and each time I signed for the sub that automatically waived responsibility of damage. Which means I could not open a claim with insurance because I signed for it. Am I supposed to open the fuckers right then and there to make sure they're fine and then sign for them?! Fuck Fed-Ex, they can kiss my ass, shady fucks. UPS/USPS, or DHL all day long over FedEx. At least if there's a problem with UPS(which there have been) I can FIX it.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

UPS wouldnt let me do it when i ordered my amp.. i tried and tried, i guess their policy in ohio was this *we have to attempt to make 1 delivery attempt before we will allow you to pick it up*

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones