Iraggi Dominator Alternator

uh team ht your avatar :trippy: uh what was I goin to say before I saw that .......oh yeah now I remember you might have to get a smaller belt my alt came with an under drive pulley to spin it a little faster to up the voltage at idle not sure with your application mine is in my daily driver I drive my car to from work around 50 miles every day no problems Id get a second battery to help with voltage stability now that you will have a bigger alt

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

uh team ht your avatar :trippy: uh what was I goin to say before I saw that .......oh yeah now I remember you might have to get a smaller belt my alt came with an under drive pulley to spin it a little faster to up the voltage at idle not sure with your application mine is in my daily driver I drive my car to from work around 50 miles every day no problems Id get a second battery to help with voltage stability now that you will have a bigger alt

how would i know if i need a new belt? and i can have my duralast battery up front and like a kinetik 600/800 in the trunk will do fine?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

how much power do u have

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

how much power do u have

im about to get a rf t10001bd and i got a kicker zx350.4. so about 1400 watts total. and MAYBE, not anytime soon. im pretty sure id want to go bigger, maybe a 2k-3k watt system.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

if he sends you a smaller pulley you will need a new belt that fits that set up, belt slippage= no good and to top it off you will end up breaking your pulley and getting stranded in the middle of no where like i was

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

if he sends you a smaller pulley you will need a new belt that fits that set up, belt slippage= no good and to top it off you will end up breaking your pulley and getting stranded in the middle of no where like i was

what is a pulley? yes im a noob.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

the round thing where the belt gos

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

the round thing where the belt gos

okay so if the pulley on the h/o alt is smaller then the stock, change it to a smaller belt?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

yes I'm not sure what your car idles at but mine idles low so it neccesitated a under drive pully if your new alt has a smaller pully I'd suggest a smaller belt I like the gates belts they grip good and that second battery will do fine for what you have

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

yes I'm not sure what your car idles at but mine idles low so it neccesitated a under drive pully if your new alt has a smaller pully I'd suggest a smaller belt I like the gates belts they grip good and that second battery will do fine for what you have

so in order to keep the belt that i have now, the pulleys have to be EXACTLY the same size? i mean what if the h/o alt's pulls is smaller by a hair or whatif its bigger than my stock alt hehe.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Archived