quality power alts?

Does anyone know of this company? I've never heard of them and i was just wondering about there quality and if they actually put out what they claim. Any help would be appreciated. Here's a link to there website.

http://www.qualitypowerauto.com/catalog.php?category=1

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

go with iraggi

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

yup

dom will set u with the right alt for ur system

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i have installed these before for people who wouldnt listen. these alternators do exactly what theyre supposed to do. if youre only looking to make a more stable and efficient electrical system and youre not pushing a lot, this is definitely an ok buy.

but if youre serious about putting some power down, youre paying money to only halfass it with this product and im pretty sure oreillys/schucks has the exact same thing in stock.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i have installed these before for people who wouldnt listen. these alternators do exactly what theyre supposed to do. if youre only looking to make a more stable and efficient electrical system and youre not pushing a lot, this is definitely an ok buy.

but if youre serious about putting some power down, youre paying money to only halfass it with this product and im pretty sure oreillys/schucks has the exact same thing in stock.

yeah thats what i expected. thanks for the input i was just curious as to whether or not anyone has used them.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

he might even put it in ur car for u

i know he did that for night shade in his zx3

ok they might do wut they say but how will they work of u do alot of bumping?

i rather have a alt i know will/can take wut i ask out of it over something im fishy about

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

ill probably call him up sometime soon to see about some pricing and specs of them. It'll be about a month or two before ill have to get one so right now i'm looking at options and figuring out exactly what i need.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

he might even put it in ur car for u

i know he did that for night shade in his zx3

ok they might do wut they say but how will they work of u do alot of bumping?

i rather have a alt i know will/can take wut i ask out of it over something im fishy about

yeah no joke about that.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226