Should have some progress pics later. In the meantime, here's the first vid I made after getting my first XL last December, on my shit camera. The install is shitty because I just wanted to get it in and bangin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXCkM83TEI

BTW, it was around 0 degrees at this time which is why there are some shaky moments

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Had to go a different route to get it in without removing the seats. A little easier to do this way, too. The rear wall will line everything up once its in. I wanted to get it and the top on, but it started raining again. Should get done tomorrow.

IMG_3247.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

it's not even my project and i can't wait lol im tuned in take your time man, but hurry its almost summa time!!!

[color="#2E8B57"]size="4"]1998 buick century

stock elcetrical for now

pioneer 3100 avh dvd HU

(12)power acoustik tweeters

(1) PA BAMF 5500

(1) FI 15" BTL HEAVY SUB!!!

(1) kenwood 720 4cahnnel amp on da way

(1) 20ft run of rockford fosgate 1/0awg

(2) 1/0awg to 4awg reducers

(2) memphis front speakers

(2) kenwwods 69ie 6x9's

(1) deep cycle batt on the way

(1) 5cft box tuned to 32hz after displacments

ALOT MORE UPGRADES TO COME!!!!![/size][/color]

412hp from the factory sounds like some nice numbers to me

i just haven't figured out why ford has tried to do so much with such little displacement engines in the past 20 years. They should be using the 351 or 460 not the little ass 302. Just takes to much to make them fast while still being naturally aspirated. But anyways, nice mustang orion, how many baffles you plan on using in this thing? just curious what it takes to do something like this, thinking bout a wall myself and trying to learn as much as i can before attempting it.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

i just haven't figured out why ford has tried to do so much with such little displacement engines in the past 20 years. They should be using the 351 or 460 not the little ass 302. Just takes to much to make them fast while still being naturally aspirated. But anyways, nice mustang orion, how many baffles you plan on using in this thing? just curious what it takes to do something like this, thinking bout a wall myself and trying to learn as much as i can before attempting it.

This is my first go at it. Learning alot as I go. I would use more angles next time to better utilize the space available, but I am very limited on tools since the guy supposed to build it is a douche bag. Only two baffles with good bracing. Im kinda big so I can't have baffles taking up my leanin' space.

Ford uses small engines for weight. The mustang has always been lighter than camaro, firebird, and challenger.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived