Sonic Electronix

New wire decisions and New alt. decisions.

Hey, I'm currently thinking about building a new system. First thing i want to do is upgrade my electrical system. I'm planing on doing the big three and putting some batts. in I also whant to put a high output alt in. I'm having a hard time choosing what kind of brands to buy. I'm wondering what kind of batts,alts,and wire you guys are currently running in your rides. I'm a senior in High school so money IS a little bit of an issue. I am planning on buying things in chunks. I want to upgrade electrical system first and then move on to new subs and amps. I'm wondering what some company names are that offer good alts,batts,wires, and anything else for upgrading an electrical system that you guys can think of. I'm more looking for companys that offer a decently good product that doesn't break the bank horribly. I know there is a lot of people out there that run a lot of different things and I want to hear your in put and ideas on the products you own and use. Keep in mind I'm only in high school. I work really hard for my money and don't want to end up buying something i do not like, and i don't want to put all my money into my system. Thanks a lot guys and please replie.

DC power 888 441 0144 ask for Rob, tell him I sent you :) for the alt

And i use Knukonceptz wire, its huge, and really nice.

your alt amperage choice will go on what kind of amp setup you want, if you want a 1000 watt amp, you dont need a 300 amp alt...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

DC power 888 441 0144 ask for Rob, tell him I sent you :) for the alt

And i use Knukonceptz wire, its huge, and really nice.

your alt amperage choice will go on what kind of amp setup you want, if you want a 1000 watt amp, you dont need a 300 amp alt...

Ok,So you personally know Rob? And how much do DC alts usually run? Ya verry true. I have not decided how massive i want to go with my new set up yet? And on the wire, what kind of knu. do you use?

Yeah, Rob will take care of you, as will any of the DC staff..

I cant tell you how much they run, because every application is different.. you will have to call to find out

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX0BL-50

is the wire i use, its also sold by the foot as well

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Yeah, Rob will take care of you, as will any of the DC staff..

I cant tell you how much they run, because every application is different.. you will have to call to find out

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX0BL-50

is the wire i use, its also sold by the foot as well

Have your ever used there other brand? KLMX cable? I think it is newer? And with an alt, i want the alt to have a higher amperage nuber than the amout of amperage i'm running on my aplifiers. Rite? Do you have any suggestions on batts that are nice and work good but don't cost a fortune?

Archived