Sonic Electronix

Ok well i guess the forum isnt for any amount of imagination. I guess a car audio forum is the wrong place to discuss car audio. thanks we'll see ya

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Id say between a 140-145...

HU...Pioneer 5900IB

Wireing...Stinger

Amps...(1) Modded Stetsom 2K6..

Batts...(1) Stinger 2150

SPL Subs...(2) DD 9515 Hybrids

Daily Subs..(1) Mmats P3.0 15

N.S.P.L.

2012 NC State Record Trunk 1801-3600

2012 World Record Trunk 1801-3600

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2010 World Record No Wall 0-2500w

2010 NC State Record No Wall 0-2500w

2009 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2009 NC State Record No Wall Hardcore 0-24"

The only way these threads work are if you say guess what DB I will hit and whoever gets closest gets 100 dollars Via Paypal.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Id say between a 140-145...

Thanks at least someone is willing to throw a likely number out there. :clapping:

I just wanted to see what u guys would guess at then post what it does...guess its too much

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Ok well i guess the forum isnt for any amount of imagination. I guess a car audio forum is the wrong place to discuss car audio. thanks we'll see ya

sorry bro but its been a rule FOR OVER A YEAR NOW ON SMD that DONT ASK WHT YOUR CAR WILL HIT. HOW WOULD WE KNOW WHAT IT HITS? I MEAN WHY ASK US WHY NOT ASK YOUR SELF?

look bro we all know what you tell us

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

sorry bro but its been a rule FOR OVER A YEAR NOW ON SMD that DONT ASK WHT YOUR CAR WILL HIT. HOW WOULD WE KNOW WHAT IT HITS? I MEAN WHY ASK US WHY NOT ASK YOUR SELF?

look bro we all know what you tell us

Theres no reason to get all pissy, if you look i havent been a member of smd for a year so how would i know this? Im just looking for guesses, i doubt anyone will say 144.6 and it mic a 144.6. chill out if you dont care to guess, dont post....

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Theres no reason to get all pissy, if you look i havent been a member of smd for a year so how would i know this? Im just looking for guesses, i doubt anyone will say 144.6 and it mic a 144.6. chill out if you dont care to guess, dont post....

you dont even have to be a member to know the rules of smd.. if you read my friend... im not pissy i was replying to your smart remark"Ok well i guess the forum isnt for any amount of imagination. I guess a car audio forum is the wrong place to discuss car audio. thanks we'll see ya"

why do you think people said stuff like 165 if your lucky.. all of these threads turn in to epic fails

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I don't see how it could be an epic fail? post your opinion or don't. End of story. Yes i was being a smart ass because i thought the point of SMD was to discuss car audio and related topics. Sorry if im out of line for asking what people think. I didn't post this topic to get anyone pissed off. I really just wanted to hear what people thought two fubar 15s on 2k would do in a civic hatch. If its a big problem i hope someone deletes the thread lol

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

I don't see how it could be an epic fail? post your opinion or don't. End of story. Yes i was being a smart ass because i thought the point of SMD was to discuss car audio and related topics. Sorry if im out of line for asking what people think. I didn't post this topic to get anyone pissed off. I really just wanted to hear what people thought two fubar 15s on 2k would do in a civic hatch. If its a big problem i hope someone deletes the thread lol

look up other threads on "what db will i hit" etc. you will find that its all just a joke, just like this thread and all the countless future threads