red2chfd Posted April 24, 2010 Report Posted April 24, 2010 (edited) The Freedom Truck! Enjoy! And as always Live Loud!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z79svPqnirs Edited April 24, 2010 by red2chfd Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Hotdog Posted April 24, 2010 Report Posted April 24, 2010 Sweet truck.. I have some good pictures of a freedom truck dont know if they are the same one but I will post them..give me a few to find them. Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Hotdog Posted April 24, 2010 Report Posted April 24, 2010 OK.. here are the Pics I found.. I have been holding on to them for a few years. This is not the same truck as the video.. but I liked this truck so much that i have kept the photos. Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
red2chfd Posted April 24, 2010 Author Report Posted April 24, 2010 Damn! Your truck is way better than the one I posted. lol Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Hotdog Posted April 24, 2010 Report Posted April 24, 2010 (edited) Damn! Your truck is way better than the one I posted. lol They both look good.. a lot of time and dedication went into both trucks. Hero Truck Vids Over $500,000 to build Edited April 24, 2010 by Hotdog Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
red2chfd Posted April 24, 2010 Author Report Posted April 24, 2010 I called the place that built the Freedom truck and they where trying to stay under budget with the audio system. That sucks! Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Hotdog Posted April 25, 2010 Report Posted April 25, 2010 (edited) The Hero truck has an excess of $500,000 invested in it. Even the interior is completely custom as you can see in one of the pictures. I wonde what kind of sound system is in it MTX Subs Edited April 25, 2010 by Hotdog Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.