Well after today i have 25 more days until i go to basic trainning. And i am getting nervous about it now. The anticipation has been building up and i am ready t ogo but i am having the what the hell did i sign up for thoughts.

I been putting off on doing my PT lately which is going to hurt me when it comes time to go so i started today with running, since i hate it the most. Well i did my own personal best 2 mile run at 14:48, which my average is about 15:30 so i was happy about that. I would like to get it down in the 13's but i got a ways to go before i can do that.

The next thing i hate is push ups so i will be honest i have put them off. Last time i did em yall going to laugh at me but thats cool i am not worried about it, but i did like 26 in a min which is pittyful, but i have never been good at em.

Lastly situps, this is the one exercise i am good at for me at least. I can do 65 situps in two mins. So what i lack in pushups i am good with situps.

I know this is kinda a pointless topic but i was really happy about my run even tho i feel like i been beat with a baseball bat, and dunked in warm water.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Dude, the exact second that I opened this thread, I got a crazy chill throught my whole body & didn't even read the first sentence yet. Just thought you might wanna know that in case you're a superstious kinda guy... :ph34r::ph34r:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

yea i got the same chill when i opened up my hospital bill about 5 mins ago, and my dentist bill. I hadnt read em but when i opened em i knew it wasnt good. heh

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Okay pushups

CUP THOSE HANDS!!!! Use the heel of the hand and finger tips, cup on way down flatten on way up. Changes the muscles being used, makes it easier. Start doing bench press and rows. Thats will help alot.

Run, I have no advice. My knee won't let me effectivly do it right now.

Situps, just do them use abs as much as possible then legs.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

good luck bro and congrats on the time!!! im to lazy to even wanna run down my stairs hahaha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thanks nick, heh lord knows running is the last thing i want to be doing but if it will make my life easier when i am in basic then i am all about making it as easy as i can

Remember mind over matter. If you can put it away from your mind it truely does not matter.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton