chewie Posted April 25, 2010 Report Posted April 25, 2010 wait.. i just thought of something.. the hump.. if its exactly 17 from the face of that hump to the very back of the trunk the woofers are gonna hit the hump.. or is there some leway with that 17 deep measurement? LMAO!!!! WELL theres the box design when you get another lmao!!! I WILL BE RIGHT BACK WITH A NEW BOX.. 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
JakeNath Posted April 25, 2010 Author Report Posted April 25, 2010 We are totally mixed up bro ha. I have 1 12" JL w3v3. The sub will be facing the hatch and the port will be vertical poiting to the glass. The design you made is for 2 12" subs lol
chewie Posted April 25, 2010 Report Posted April 25, 2010 better? lol heres the details 1.46 cubes 38hz 2 3 inch pvc 13 inches long 14 x 16x17 deep 16x17 top and bottom 12.5x15.5 sides 16.5x12.5 front/back 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
JakeNath Posted April 25, 2010 Author Report Posted April 25, 2010 Thanks man! I like it alot. Ill post it up once I start buildin
Maxim Posted April 25, 2010 Report Posted April 25, 2010 You do realize SketchUp has a File->Export->2D Graphic feature that lets you save a 2D render of the box? Makes those screenshots much easier and they look cleaner. Interesting box. I wanna see it when you get it built. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
JakeNath Posted April 26, 2010 Author Report Posted April 26, 2010 Okay well I cannot do PVC piping I just need a normal ported box. Please someone make me a box! PM me if you can
chewie Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 why cant you do pvc? its so easy and uses less wood.. and lighter.. 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
JakeNath Posted April 27, 2010 Author Report Posted April 27, 2010 Well I cant use PVC cuz I have all the material for a box but no PVC. Im a cheapo lol. But chewie could you design another? The length that i NEED the box to be is 32" across. I want it to look good rather than be good haha. Im not lookin for the best suited for my sub just make it better than prefab but better looking then just a square.
Maxim Posted April 27, 2010 Report Posted April 27, 2010 Well I cant use PVC cuz I have all the material for a box but no PVC. Im a cheapo lol. But chewie could you design another? The length that i NEED the box to be is 32" across. I want it to look good rather than be good haha. Im not lookin for the best suited for my sub just make it better than prefab but better looking then just a square. Says the man with the JL Audio avatar pic. Also, You don't want the box to be a cube. You want to avoid making square boxes because they wont sound as good as rectangular ones. Lots of cancellation inside a cubic box. If you don't want PVC ports, try another design. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.