Jump to content

Hilarious T2000 12" vid


Recommended Posts

Posted

It takes longer to heat up....mang....lol

Good stuff Ed.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

HHRs love Bass Ballin! Nice vid and sexy ass sub there!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

lol..what have i gotten myself into??? ur crazy ed..good stuff

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

I need to work on the voice and he needs a name.

I have one in mind though.

Richard Cranium.

Cracked me up when I saw it this morning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...