Second Skin Audio

Sub selection questions before I buy.

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

I would if I could. My wife has informed me that I have to retain the 3rd row seat and keep it functional. Other wise this would be easy and i would do just as you say and pic the subs first. But with that said I'm now in a dilemma that I have to look at the enclosure first. I hope you understand where I'm comming from. Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

I would if I could. My wife has informed me that I have to retain the 3rd row seat and keep it functional. Other wise this would be easy and i would do just as you say and pic the subs first. But with that said I'm now in a dilemma that I have to look at the enclosure first. I hope you understand where I'm comming from. Shannon

Measure what you got to work with the do

H x W x D and then you should have a good idea how much airspace you got to work with even with the 3rd row up.

Guys this is the type of help im looking for. I relize that this is not the most eye appiling but I sould be able to some how make it alittle bit better looking. Thanks! Shannon

I have. the enclose Will be alittle odd shaped do to the lay back of the seat. the bottom will be deeper then the top. Shannon

Well guys I justed finish doing some measurements and this is what i came up with for a ruff draft. Now granted this is just a CAD design I thew together. I've been thing about what Ernesto said about showing the stuff off. so I'm try'n to figure out some way to make this enclosure have some panache. but Still working on that. I'm thinking about making the top out of 3/4" Plexi and maybe some neon in the box. But That just a Idea. Shannon

post-11-1159753589.jpg

Tahoe_Sub_Box.JPG_thumb