Ordering me a Viper 5901 in two weeks and want to know how many sensors it can actually use at once? Right now I'm planning on the glass break sensor 506t, motion sensor 508D, and the battery backup 520t. Will all of this work together just fine?

-Robert

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

you should be able to put them all on there but if ur planning on using the remote start feature be careful cuz my cousin put a shit ton of those sensors on his and he had problems with the remote start and ive heard from other people that that happens but it doesnt really make much sense to me because i dont have any problems with mine. its an awesome alarm the only thing i was bummed on was the actual distance it reaches

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

Install on my own so free. Alarm, glass sensor, motion sensor, backup battery, and four window roll up module off of sonicelectronix for $430ish shipped.

Edit: also that price includes the ignition bypass

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

• 2 weeks later...

Install on my own so free. Alarm, glass sensor, motion sensor, backup battery, and four window roll up module off of sonicelectronix for $430ish shipped.

Edit: also that price includes the ignition bypass

That's a pretty good deal. I might PM you when I am ready to buy things for the install =]

Freaken Best Buy quoted me last year for over 650$ for the alarm + install

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

That's a pretty good deal. I might PM you when I am ready to buy things for the install =]

Freaken Best Buy quoted me last year for over 650$ for the alarm + install

Feel free. More then happy to let you know how my install goes or info on ordering the stuff. Now I just can't wait to get this damn thing in the mail to play with :pardon:

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150