2 12s In The trunk 150+ build, DC Audio

Your truck actually surprised me ....got very loud...and much like you...the only thing i didn't build completely was my box :)

well i also paid heath for the learning experience, i learned ALOT from him, alot about boxes and techniques i never knew, im building a new one for these subs in a month or so, hopin for 146's but we will see, if you thought that it twas loud with that audiopipe this cadence and aluminum coil recones just blow that old stuff outta the water

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

hows that? i was just comparing SPL between someones trunk car and a wall, thats not comparing anything to mr p's 12 15's, there is no comparison, a sealed diamond in a car thats known to get extremely loud vs a trunk car thats a piece of shit is not comparable, but 2 trunk cars are comparable however

Yeah but your comparing Richards wall to Mikes caddi. Mike wants great numbers, it seems too me that Richard wants more of his S's and Q's than just numbers. Correct me if I am wrong Richard.

Yeah but your comparing Richards wall to Mikes caddi. Mike wants great numbers, it seems too me that Richard wants more of his S's and Q's than just numbers. Correct me if I am wrong Richard.

You are correct sir...now ...back on topic...MOAR pics!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

You are correct sir...now ...back on topic...MOAR pics!

Will have more picture up later on tonight. Richard your decals should be on the way today. Yours were 12.50 and D-rek's were 12.50. My paypal is [email protected] if you want too hook it up. But please send it as a gift.

There wont be any pictures tonight, the motor that I bought back in December from treossi still isnt here, and he wont give me a tracking number. Told me all last week it would be here today, post man came and left may package never showed up. Now he claims it the guy at the post office says it will be here wednesday. And he doesnt know how i got tuesday. So if its not here tomorrow i am just going to probably buy another motor from rusty, because my build has been put off for way too long because i dont have my other motor. So we will see what happens, may not be done by Thursday like was planned :(

There wont be any pictures tonight, the motor that I bought back in December from treossi still isnt here, and he wont give me a tracking number. Told me all last week it would be here today, post man came and left may package never showed up. Now he claims it the guy at the post office says it will be here wednesday. And he doesnt know how i got tuesday. So if its not here tomorrow i am just going to probably buy another motor from rusty, because my build has been put off for way too long because i dont have my other motor. So we will see what happens, may not be done by Thursday like was planned :(

Fuckin scammer

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Fuckin scammer

Yeah i have been promised that it is going to be shipped over and over. I got one of the motors, back in Feb that i purchased from him in December. I got the saz 2000 that i bought from him back in December about a month ago. Then 2 weeks ago he said he shipped this motor, like he has said 100 times before, then last monday he said that it came back to him, because he forgot to put my name on it so he said he put my name on it then shipped it back out then on Thurdasday he said he got my address wrong so it came back to him again, then it was supposed to be here today, never showed so i sure hope it is here tomorrow. If not i am going to be even more pissed than I already am about all this.

Yeah i have been promised that it is going to be shipped over and over. I got one of the motors, back in Feb that i purchased from him in December. I got the saz 2000 that i bought from him back in December about a month ago. Then 2 weeks ago he said he shipped this motor, like he has said 100 times before, then last monday he said that it came back to him, because he forgot to put my name on it so he said he put my name on it then shipped it back out then on Thurdasday he said he got my address wrong so it came back to him again, then it was supposed to be here today, never showed so i sure hope it is here tomorrow. If not i am going to be even more pissed than I already am about all this.

That aint cool. I would be pissed.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived