ddm tuning 5k 35w 9006 Hid's

Selling these so I can have that much more money to fund my build lol. These work great, been running them for a while now. Only problem is the ring terminals are practically gone from ware and tare from ring terminals being screwed on. Easy fix, but other than that that's all thats wrong. Again these are 9006 style, 5k, 35W Hid's lifetime warranty from ddm.

Here;s how they look in the garage

r23kgm.jpg

here's what youll get

a060x.jpg

Thanks!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Price?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ddm new is 40$, relay was 20$ from amazon, but setback of the silly ring terminals, so anywhere from like 35-40 would be awesome :P

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

They are the slim balast yes. They're very tiny ballasts, but the sticky tape is almost gone.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

ied love to have em but i unno if the camery takes these for low beam or not

i got a 2002 toyota camry le wit 4 bulbs and the high beams are driving lights

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuide/

check there for bulb sizes, or pull out a bulb from your car and look lol :P

Yep they'd fit your low beams.

2002 TOYOTA Camry

Low beam headlamp

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

They kick on a dark blue, then get to full light in about 10-15 seconds. I loved watching that when they were in lol :P Real attention grabber

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

ya they will work for low beams, just dunno if dad will let me slap em in it or not, he dont like hids but i do, would love to have em for my honda tho

i guess i will let someone else take em, i dont have any use for em, nothing but that car takes 9006's,

would be sick if i could retro fit them to work in the xterra's fog lights but they take 899 bulbs so i dunno

anyways good luck wit sale man, i love my h4 8000k 35w ddm hids, just as bright as my $200 set at $64 cant beat em

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived