jagblazer01 Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 when these were on preorder I told my girlfriend I wanted "these cute subwoofers" and she responded with "people call subwoofers cute?" glad someone understands you must introduce her to woofer porn lol Quote Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
corey0928 Posted April 29, 2010 Author Report Posted April 29, 2010 you must introduce her to woofer porn lol yes I know! Quote
knowledge Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 nice! Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
fox_racin4 Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 i now have new toys!!!! thanks corey0928 nice dealin with ya!!! Quote 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.