looking for some songs

Easiest way would to do individual sine waves from 36Hz-50Hz and note which one sounds the loudest, but usually boxes will peak between 4-7Hz above tuning frequency, though sometimes cabin gain comes into play and that number changes.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

mo money/ gorillla zoe

let my beat pound-t.i

young jeezy-3.am

koopsta knicca-soar high

pretty much any koopsta knicca

im going to recommend you go to a guy on youtube called "lmproductions09" he has a good 400? songs, scewed, anything, its pure bass man, hes the best of the best for bass music, anything you want, need, for bass, he has.

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

How can yall recommend songs to him, when you dont know what he peaks at, after he does what I said to find his peak frequency, then he can post the Hz he peaked at, then I/we can give him songs that are at that Hz.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

How can yall recommend songs to him, when you dont know what he peaks at, after he does what I said to find his peak frequency, then he can post the Hz he peaked at, then I/we can give him songs that are at that Hz.

thats exactly what i was thinking

every car/box/amp/sub are different

i could put the exact same set up in two different cars and get totally different results

people need to know what there talking about before they post :bull:

thanx for the advise captainzplanetz ill do th hz tones test and find out where i sit... but i wont have any results till this weekend for my box is currently in the finishing part of its paint/rino line job... so when i have a chance to hook it all up and test ill post again with more info to work with so again thanx for the advise