Second Skin Audio

Ups Subwoofer Scrape..

after looking at the thread numberous times, why did you even accrpt a package thaqt looked like that since your obviously the type of person who cares about a tiny blemish. i mean some on common sense says dont take the damn package looking like that.

after looking at the thread numberous times, why did you even accrpt a package thaqt looked like that since your obviously the type of person who cares about a tiny blemish. i mean some on common sense says dont take the damn package looking like that.

x2 you shoulda said something to the guy that delivered it to you, then u coulda filed the claim right then and there

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

i had my subs shipped to me from IL. The seller put the subs in the box they come in from PowerBASS, and also but the beans in the box around the speakers and taped them good.. and then put beans on the bottom of the box, all around the box, and then layered it pretty well.. My subs came in from UPS with NO BOX DAMAGE, NO box scratches....

I guess pick as you see fit... I would ahve asked that UPS driver WHAT THE FUCK... if it came like that... I would whoop some ass.. and then show the driver the damage.. and REFUSE the delivery..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I work for fedex ground and i see many packages get damaged or the item stole out of the box (phones ipods pills and such) I would have never accepted the package. But the thing about UPS and fedex is if you have it where you dont sign for it the driver will just drop it off. Thats why any expensive item i sell or recieve i ask them to get it where i have to sign for it so i can choose to accept it or not and dont have to worry about being home when the driver comes so i know i see it before its left at my door.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

the dude delivered it to the local UPS store...

i went to go pick it up and the dude there was saying how bad it was...

he said there was nothing he could do since it was just a retail store... he gave me the number so the seller would have to call them...

even when the driver dropped it off at the store... he was bitching on how bad it was packaged by UPS... "since he is the one who picked it up from the get go.."

idk.. the package was picked up a couple days ago... he said they normally just buy a new one... i hope i don't get a 18" ssd or something..