Jump to content

How To Make It Better


Guest Nismofreak

Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Hard to find one....I see some 5 and 7 but hard to find 6

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I found a 6 volt eq and thinking about that power precision...My hd unit is a 4 volt but would 5 volt make that big of a difference?

Thanks chevy boy for all the help man...

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

okay...if I got a 7 volt eq than how can I be careful not to burn up the eq?

not put the volume knob up to max?

wait don't all multichannel amp only have a level voltage of 6?

Posted

yours has an input of 6 volts. you would burn up the inputs on your amp, not the eq. and werent you asking more towards sound quality? if so, then voltage really wont matter, unless its less than the 4 volts of your head unit.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Guest Nismofreak
Posted

my hd unit has 4 volts but said 2 on the instructions

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...