Guest Nismofreak Posted July 2, 2007 Report Posted July 2, 2007 Hey guys, I was wondering if a eq or processor will help out my speaker system....My hd unit doesn't have a good eq so I was wondering what I should get and be a reasonable price....
Guest Nismofreak Posted July 2, 2007 Report Posted July 2, 2007 here are some...tell me if a sucky choice http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6655_Clarion+EQS746.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5131_C...signs+CD4Q.html http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=16399 http://www.cardomain.com/item/ECLEQ1000 Hope these are good choices...
sean 371 Posted July 2, 2007 Report Posted July 2, 2007 What don't you like about your speakers...thats the first place to start...too bright, not warm enough, not loud enough? A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
Guest Nismofreak Posted July 2, 2007 Report Posted July 2, 2007 its loud but the tweets won't get louder...mid basses are fine...just I can't control the tweets which i want to
David Posted July 2, 2007 Report Posted July 2, 2007 for full tweeter control you will have to go active.
Guest Nismofreak Posted July 2, 2007 Report Posted July 2, 2007 mean active crossover..I have a crossover but is passive...but would a eq do anything? I can't adjust it to -3, 0, or +3
jasonw30 Posted July 2, 2007 Report Posted July 2, 2007 here are some...tell me if a sucky choice http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6655_Clarion+EQS746.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5131_C...signs+CD4Q.html http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=16399 http://www.cardomain.com/item/ECLEQ1000 Hope these are good choices... i have that eclipse eq.i really like mine ,makes it sound so much better.http://www.cardomain.com/item/ECLEQ1000 2002 nissan frontier crewcab eclipse cd2000 mb quart prem's fr&rear rf p4004
Guest Nismofreak Posted July 2, 2007 Report Posted July 2, 2007 So what do a eq does....allows you to set up your system to your taste and adjustments of hz? Would this be better....has a crossover and eq built in?
jasonw30 Posted July 2, 2007 Report Posted July 2, 2007 So what do a eq does....allows you to set up your system to your taste and adjustments of hz? yes.that eclipse eq has up to 10 volts of output.plus a Q for your subs.this also has an adj x-over. 2002 nissan frontier crewcab eclipse cd2000 mb quart prem's fr&rear rf p4004
Guest Nismofreak Posted July 2, 2007 Report Posted July 2, 2007 so basically it improves sound...more pre amp voltage to the amp so your gain can be at the lowest gain ? I want my system to be a bit more louder in a way...More cleaner and more enjoyable to listen to your own taste
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.