WARNING! Ebay User bike_parts_america or warped toys bike shop

Just a fair warning. AVOID bike_parts_america or warped toys bike shop .

I bought a FI Q from them, thay said great condition:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320479693073&viewitem=

I told them I was interested but out of the country till april. They assured them the sub was "VERY GOOD" condition so I bought it. When I got back in the US I was HORRIFIED when i opened the box to find a what looks to be blown sub GLUED with what looks like elmers or hot glue ( VERY ridgid) on the surrounds, cone, and undersides covered in black paint. I went to the guy and said something but he basically said I must have done it, even though if you blow up his pic it can be plainly seen. He said it has been to long ect and I was screwed and was no help. I Went to paypal, Ebay, and IC34.gov and no one would help. I paid the theif $262 for a sub I could have bought new for $311 new but didn;t know better at the time. I am Especially horrified and screwed having a shop build me a custom box with the FI logo blazened on it in custom colors for my van. Just a warning, as I see they are still up to it on ebay...

You can right click and open in new window or tab:

http://s1027.photobucket.com/albums/y334/V_Gates/bike%20parts%20america%20or%20warped%20toys%20theif/?action=view&current=FIASS.jpg

Is the magnet and basket still good? if so then just buy a recone for it, since no else will help you(Pay-pal,ebay...etc).

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Is the magnet and basket still good? if so then just buy a recone for it, since no else will help you(Pay-pal,ebay...etc).

Thanks for the warning, but that sucks for you. Thats why I try not to buy used electronics on ebay

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Do you got pics of the sub now?

Yeah, I have some pics, it's ugly as hell with a good camera. I am trying to attach his picture i have blown up, then clearer pics to emphasize. I don;t think I can afford any further cash outlay I am a single father and just lost my primary income so I am boned. Just wanted to warn the peops here before they get burned. Amazing how low people will sink in a bad economy, hopefully this helps someone. If I can figure out how to post pics i will.

UPDATE: I can't figure out how to post the pics, if anyone can help lemme know. thanks

Why didn't you rape his feedback?

Long story, suffice to say I am about the 4th to complain about this and they are still selling. Seems like ebay only cares about the sellers anymore. I am at a loss. Hopefully they get shut down eventually.

Archived