anyone need free logos?

If anyone needs some work done let me know your ideas.i have alot of free time and am trying to build my skills in photoshop.have an idea?let me know.Free!!!ill try to keep up with demand but if it gets out of controll it will just be select people!please post on this thread or message me!

Make something pretty looking with "JZeFF" I prefer a color scheme of Dark red and Black.. or Dark Blue and Black.

Haha, if a more important task comes up... feel free to take that one first

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

i came up with 2 designs.All you said was make it pretty.Im drunk and bored so this is what i came up with.like i said im learning photoshop but i like the splatter designs so here you go.if you have a more detailed description let me know but if you like it just right click and click save image as.. and please use it!Let me know if you like them!!

jzeff.jpg

jzeff2.jpg

Sure I got something for you. I've been trying to find somebody for years to do something with this.

NF

Put those letters together with some sick designs on either side, worthy of a tat. I'm never getting ink, but if it's going to represent me, it needs to be something I would get tatted. Try to avoid solid tribal designs.

I'm very picky btw. :lol:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

definitely dont wanna take on a tat design yet.its 4 am and im drunk.if you wanna tat and its gonna be on you forever i need more info than not tribal otherwise thats an endless task to come up with something your comfortable with.i cant draw just work with photoshop tools.

dwright27 you need something?be specific!

just something for my signature.

get creative dude. i like the color green, silver, black and blue :)

so maybe like black background, green letters with silver outline and blue shadow with some design arouns it or something .... like i said just get creative bro.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg