anyone need free logos?

Can you do something for me? Make it say PSI and AudioPipe and then Sammitch0 and I just like Black and White as my colors maybe with some red but not too much. Also if you can find them a few PSI woofers would be cool.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Tease I come running in here thinkin you posted mine :(

I'm thinking about trying yours out. I looked into it and had a hard time finding some of the logos and if i would have to remove the background from a image to get it I'm a tard at that(lol). I can do alot of stuff with photoshop but i cant seem to get that right even after trying tons of times and searching the net and youtube vids. I couldnt find a usable deep hitters pic, even on their website. If i figure it out I'll pm you, But busy alot lately with school and website stuff, just messin around tonight waiting for a client to get back to me.

you still doing this man.I was wondering if you could do a sig for me?

I made a quick sig going off of what you have in your current sig. I used the same colors, Purple, Black, and Grey. I put a sundown logo and my favorite dc logo that i used in one other sig that i havnt seen in any other sigs, theirs not alot of dc pics on the web, wish i knew what font they use. Let me know what you think.

droppedsdime.jpg

I'm thinking about trying yours out. I looked into it and had a hard time finding some of the logos and if i would have to remove the background from a image to get it I'm a tard at that(lol). I can do alot of stuff with photoshop but i cant seem to get that right even after trying tons of times and searching the net and youtube vids. I couldnt find a usable deep hitters pic, even on their website. If i figure it out I'll pm you, But busy alot lately with school and website stuff, just messin around tonight waiting for a client to get back to me.

DeepHitters dont have a set logo, that I know of but I can contact him today on FB when I get up lol which means I actually have to go to bed first lol

Now the XS power one when I go to use it in paint shop it has a white back ground yet its a transparent idgi

And as you can see when I down sized those to put in my sig they distorted so I aint good at that either LOL but that is about the size I want.

Whatever logo's you need I will get off of Rick aka Techforce or you can PM him he's been doing all the decals anyway he should have them all but DeepHitters... (prolly have to get one made)

Rick thinks very highly of you so thats why I came to the man! :)

I thank you very much for thinking of trying mine, but I'll love you even more if you think harder LMAO

I made a quick sig going off of what you have in your current sig. I used the same colors, Purple, Black, and Grey. I put a sundown logo and my favorite dc logo that i used in one other sig that i havnt seen in any other sigs, theirs not alot of dc pics on the web, wish i knew what font they use. Let me know what you think.

droppedsdime.jpg

thanks man looks great sorry it took so long for a response.

SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU

Archived