anyone need free logos?

I am BCPDesigns (Tercel Chris is a loyal customer), ive been trying to come up with something nice, but i am stumped, looking for something real tight for a dustcap maaybe a window vinyl...i know you said be specific my only thing is dark blue and black so :pardon: .

Edit: Btw you have some sick designs :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

can you do my logo pictured to the left in my avatar... but make it more 3D like (with shading and light reflections)... i made my logo in ms paint. :)

the fonts are "PULSE" and "CAR AUDIO" are Agency fb in bold. and the "team" is rage italic bold.

just wonder how it would look :)

and I'm a Digital Designs, Batcap and Powerbass authorized dealer.

Cool Beans

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

can you do my logo pictured to the left in my avatar... but make it more 3D like (with shading and light reflections)... i made my logo in ms paint. :)

the fonts are "PULSE" and "CAR AUDIO" are Agency fb in bold. and the "team" is rage italic bold.

just wonder how it would look :)

got 2 designs for you.let me know if you like them.

pulsecaraudio2.jpg

pulsecaraudio1.jpg

Archived