Sonic Electronix

First Post Going To Make It A Good Post

I used a JBL BP1200.1 on my stock '91 Celica, which led to alternator and battery problems. Just be prepared for electrical problems when using a 1kW amp or above... I got my stock alternator, think it was 65A fixed after it went out, got an Optima Yellow Top as my primary battery, and did the big 3... no more problems after that, except for some dimming but that was it. This is the entire reason why I stay under 1kW.

Optimas were 150$ each got those already going to get some 1/0 from local autozone and do the big 3 asap and now to order some ring terminals or something because no where around my small town sells them...

can anyone do that box program above for me and give me some details on box sizes with the input info i got earlier, box can be as wide as 38"w X 36"h X 68"d so with that info can someone use the program above to build a box for one of those subs and 2x i tried using it earlier but didnt know what all to plug in and whatnot, subs call for a 1.5cu. ft box each sub.

Edited by cwalsh_00

I love MMATS products, have used them for YEARS AND YEARS, however a D1000 amp on 1 p 2.0 is WAY WAY WAY TO MUCH POWER. That amp can power 4 of them with ease, not 1. Personally, I had 3 12" P2.5's on a D1100.2 and is was the cleanest sounding bass I have ever had. Are you in GA? I have a MMATS built box for 3 12" P2.0/P2.5's I will give you. Interchangable port (38hz, or 45HZ) and the box is awesome......

Keep in mind, all mmats amps are very under rated......

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I love MMATS products, have used them for YEARS AND YEARS, however a D1000 amp on 1 p 2.0 is WAY WAY WAY TO MUCH POWER. That amp can power 4 of them with ease, not 1. Personally, I had 3 12" P2.5's on a D1100.2 and is was the cleanest sounding bass I have ever had. Are you in GA? I have a MMATS built box for 3 12" P2.0/P2.5's I will give you. Interchangable port (38hz, or 45HZ) and the box is awesome......

Keep in mind, all mmats amps are very under rated......

I had an old Baby d that everyone called a "cheater amp"

rated @ 100 watts @ 1ohm and it quite honestly put around 1000 watts out @ 1ohm i believe it was a bad a$$ amp lol

i am in florida exactly where are you located in ga?? im 100 miles west of tallahassee.

also i said i can do either 1x or 2x of the 2.0 10's but hey if you say itll push 4 2.0s i think itll push 3 2.0 12's right?

Edited by cwalsh_00