Second Skin Audio

Help with ported box

Yeah on his build. What port is the best? I figure that each port is good at it's own thing but what are those ports good for? What are the differences??

Um here is the :noob: question, measurements for what...? The box its self?

measurements of the useable space for the box to fit in itll tell me how much you can play with for the size of the box... also what are the specs of your subs? Aero ports are supposed to be the best most people just go slotted though

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

I have a 97 accord too, and Gl getting 4 12's in it.. I thought of that too but the biggest box you could put in, not too sure width wise, is 16" high, and 25" deep. Unless you find a ghetto ass way to slide anything bigger in, it's not going to fit. I took the carpet out, the plastic trunk lid trim too. The way the bottom part at the bottom of the rear window, and the trunk above the bumper meet you can't put that big of box in there. You're better off doing 1 15", or 18 if you design the right box.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry i just saw that someone responded to this today. I'm sorry for the blurry pictures, i hate it too! I took pictures and measurements. Everything is in inches, Here they are;

This shows the size of the false floor

0601001320size.jpg

This shows the height of the box

0601001332Size.jpg

In this picture I'm trying to show that these bolts help support the back end of the false floor. So either we would need to redo the support to the false floor or we need to make the box not as big. Honestly i would rather redo the support for the back

0601001323bolts.jpg

Also, if we look at the second picture without the measurements, i know the false floor is kinda small but the back of the car is slanted so the box could also be slanted the same way.

0601001332.jpg