800 is wayyyyyyyyyyy to coarse for clear coat, for something like that start with like 1500 and work to 2000 then polish cure and wax.

I do this all the time..800 then 1000..trust me .. :drinks:

Watching the videos on ScratchX it appears really quite simple to do. I just want to know if it will work or if it'd be a waste of money. Obviously you seem to know the difference between a scratch and a swirl, so why don't you enlighten me? To describe the marks more, they are shallow enough that they cannot be felt with a fingernail. The area is as good as smooth.

well said tercelchris, I would use a compound/polish useful for removing 1500 grit sand marks along with a wool pad on a rotary buffer. Next, use a polish with a soft foam pad. Finally wax. Most importantly, if you do not know what you are doing, or do not have the proper equipment or supplies, take your car to a reputable detailer. It looks like a pretty quick fix, if you are experienced.

nvm, dont want to see what someone that dont kno the diff between a scratch n sweirl is can do to a car wit the right stuff lol

but the way we did ours was 400grit, then 800, n then 1000grit, 2000grit, then wool and buff, shit looked like glass :)

we did it that way cause of orange peal

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well said tercelchris, I would use a compound/polish useful for removing 1500 grit sand marks along with a wool pad on a rotary buffer. Next, use a polish with a soft foam pad. Finally wax. Most importantly, if you do not know what you are doing, or do not have the proper equipment or supplies, take your car to a reputable detailer. It looks like a pretty quick fix, if you are experienced.

and scratch is normally a str8 line, and a swirl is lil circles from polishing, ive seen some scratched swirls too lol

we useto use steal wool on swirls and burnt spots in the clear coat then compounded it n polished and it fixed most of it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

painted your windows for your biethday?

thats what i was thinking too

if she painted your windows how did u fuk up ur paint?

i unno why girls like to do shit like that to ppls windows

dont they kno that shit can fade the window if u leave it on to long?

my buddy had to use bleach to get his off cause he left it on his car for like a week n half

you realize that stuff is water soluble aka some water and soap and soft rag would have took it right off.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...