Sonic Electronix

Okay so when my system is playing its fine and no weird noises are going, but right when I turn off my deck the sub has a distorted noise thats so loud and it increasingly gets louder. What could this be? Thanks in advance

is it a pop or more of a humming? what is your remote wire using for a source? does it do it with the rcas unplugged?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Humming that gets louder and louder. RCA's plugged in and everything together. I just noticed it today when I turned my radio off to receive a call.

well u see ur power wire is working as an antenna to pick up alien radio signals fom galaxies far far away. ide report it to nasa ASAP

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

Seems like it could be a poor amp ground. I've had this problem because of poor rcas causing a humming noise but it went away when I turned the unit off. Are you turning it off or just muting it?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Seems like it could be a poor amp ground. I've had this problem because of poor rcas causing a humming noise but it went away when I turned the unit off. Are you turning it off or just muting it?

:orly3: haha jk yeah thats what i was thinking but wasnt sure enought o say it.

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

Did you run the power wires and RCAs on the same side of the car? It might be happening the whole time, but you just can't hear it when you're bumping.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

My speakers did this too. I redid my ground to a direct chassis bolt and it stopped. Shitty sheet metal xD

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.