Alpine Imprint. No sound

hey you guys just spent about 5 hours cleaning up my wiring.together with cleaning up my car..didnt have anything else to do on a boring sunday night so also decided id finally install the alpine imprint i bought a while back. so after installing it and running rcas and wiring i out everything back and the setting on the radio have the menu but theres no sound.. spent about an hour looking around but cant figure out where i went wrong..RCAs are plugged in..when i go back and use the RCA harness off the HU one speaker seems fine and the opposite it like full blast.so i disconnected it and figured id look around for help.please if anyone has any suggestions or had this problem please help i cant go without my music. :( :(

Please specify which headunit you are using?

2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P)

Tinted Windows

Purple HID's 10000K

Fog Light HID's 10000K

Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls

Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB

Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable

Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth

Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens

Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor

Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp

2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics

Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's

Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's

Monster Performance RCA's

0/2 Gauge Wires

BIG III W/Fuse

200 Amps Custom Built Alternator

Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front

Xstatic Batcap 800 Back

Custom Mounted Bass Knob

LED's 2x License & Trunk Light

BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera

Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck

Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start

Is there an EQ/divide switch on the unit?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Is there an EQ/divide switch on the unit?

its in the title..im using a alpine 505 Double Din and the imprint module has a 3 way - eq switch ,which i tried both and no good.im assuming when you have a four channel u replace the rcas from the headunit to the module.and use the Ainet cable for signal.thats basically what i did,power ,ground,rcas,and then the Ainet cable?

its in the title..im using a alpine 505 Double Din and the imprint module has a 3 way - eq switch ,which i tried both and no good.im assuming when you have a four channel u replace the rcas from the headunit to the module.and use the Ainet cable for signal.thats basically what i did,power ,ground,rcas,and then the Ainet cable?

On the Back of the Head unit it's self is a switch. It says Norm / eq div Make sure that is in the EQ side to transfer the signal through the AI-net when using an external processor.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

On the Back of the Head unit it's self is a switch. It says Norm / eq div Make sure that is in the EQ side to transfer the signal through the AI-net when using an external processor.

thanks i called alpine tech support and they told me the same thing . :drinks:

Archived