2nd Annual RPM Best Of Richmond Show

kl0wn

Alrighty, I know there isn't many people in the VA area on this website, but I do know there are a few here and there. So this is for all of us in the VA area. If didn't make it out last year, or didn't hear about it, you should really come and check it out this year! Last year it had a good turnout, we had everything from old muscle cars to newer lifted trucks. Last year there was no SPL competition though, but this year there will be one! This is at the Hooters on Broad street right across the street from Wawa, address is in the flyer. It is free to come and spectate, and it cost $25 to show off your car.

RPM2ndAnnualCarShow0.jpg

RPM2ndAnnualCarShow.jpg

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I ended up staying until about 1.

kl0wn, were you there? I was looking for an Explorer with an Fi Q in it, but all I was seeing was little shit cars with mix-matched subs.

Yeah bro I was there. I did not enter the the actual car show though, so my explorer was parked way away in the back hiding. I was beside a lifted blue bronco with a modded 351 in it most of the time though. I did enter the bass off. But that did not start until about 1:50, so you definitely missed that. Josh from Team Nemisis was there with his dodge with 8 12s, and he rocked the show 1st place with a 150.3db, and the guy from Team Deadly Hertz with the suburban with 4 18s got second with a 150.2db. I got to talk to Josh with the 8 12s, but I did not get to talk to the guy in the suburban since I never saw him after we ran. But PM me when you see/read this.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz