Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well last week I got one of Jack's subs from Destram, and now its almost here, right now it is 9:40 here and the Mail guy usually comes around 10:30-11:15. I'm gonna be on the DC Bandwagon I guess LOL, and Im still waiting to hear back from Rusty on the DustCap I plan on getting, the build will be starting this weekend, and I will post plenty of pics. So far I have been without bass for about a week and a half and it is killing me.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

LOL, sorry I was busy all day, but the sub came about 30Min. after my post, it is the largest/heaviest sub I have ever owned, Everyone is amazed by it, as the biggest they had seen before was my 12" CVX's which this sub completley overshadows it. I will have some pics up tonight, also box build will be started probably this weekend, and finish near the middle of the week(waiting for my Aero's to get here).

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9303 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...