***h22 Honda Prelude Vtech Motor (jdm)***

Is the H22 still for sale? Also Is the H22 the US version or the JDM version?

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

yes the whole damn car is still for sale! I am 95% sure it is JDM but when my stepson calls today I'll ask to be 100%. can you tell from the pics? H22A is what it says. I'll post as soon as he calls.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

yes the whole damn car is still for sale! I am 95% sure it is JDM but when my stepson calls today I'll ask to be 100%. can you tell from the pics? H22A is what it says. I'll post as soon as he calls.

Also when you ask if its JDM or not, ask what year the engine is.

yes the motor is JDM. 100% positive. i was away from the computer when he called & didn't ask the year. I'll try to get that info to you asap.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

alright. also could you ask him what tranny I would need and other parts I would need. This is also for a Acura Integra GSR but mines 1995

And im not too sure but the JDM H22 is putting out 200hp stock? and has alot of potential when fully built am i correct?

$1500 for the entire car! Make offers on any specific parts. He will take $800 for the H22.

dj2q.jpg

I only have the rear set of springs. the front set are on the car. I'm not able to get the other set off of the car. You will have to talk to the mechanic about that. I'll pm you his contact info.

dj2q.jpg

• 2 months later...

Car is still up for grabs. had a buyer but dude never showed up? anyway, ..............................

dj2q.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived