***h22 Honda Prelude Vtech Motor (jdm)***

FOR ALL THOSE STILL INTERESTED IN THE H22, PLEASE DON'T PM ME WITH A BS QUESTION UNTIL YOU READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD!

I have not seen the car since the wreck over a year ago. For all I know the car has ben stripped & the motor stolen! Call Marlin, the mechanic holding the car @ (337) 898-8989 & ask him. As far as I am concerned you can have the whole car for $500. That includes everything. Wheels, tires, body, frame, motor, ect. The car is gonna sit there & ruin (if it hasn't already) unless someone gives me $500 for it. The JDM H22 with 65k miles is well worth that by itself!

SIMPLY PUT: MY STEPSON PASSED AWAY ON JANUARY 4TH, 2008. WE DO NOT WANT THE CAR & WILL GLADLY SELL ANY & ALL OF IT FOR $500.

Post any items you may have to trade if you want. I WILL NOT SHIP YOU THE CAR!!!!! CALL MARLIN @ (337) 898-8989 & ASK HIM FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE.

$500 = TITLE

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested?

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• 9 months later...

UPDATE!

The car has been sold. The H22, motor mounts & lowering springs are still available. The springs are 2" drop springs for the Integra. $50 + shipping for the drop springs. $400 for the H22. Post any items you may have to trade if you want. CALL MARLIN @ (337) 898-8989 & ASK HIM FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE ON THE H22.

dj2q.jpg

It was manual but I'm just selling the motor, not the tranny. I can't believe that I'm having a hard time selling a JDM H22 for $500!

dj2q.jpg

• 2 months later...

H22 Still available! Make offer!

dj2q.jpg

Price dropped to $400

dj2q.jpg

Archived