Looking for REAL Chopped and Screwed Music...

I really love bumpin disc 2 of spm's power moves album.Its done by dj screw when he was alive.And the screwston cds from spms dopehouse records are great to.But power moves disc 2 which is the screwed disc is done by dj screw.heres a few songs off it

Edited by Misk

no such thing as Screwed anymore. DJ Screw passed away so no more Screwed material is being made. its called Chopped and Slowed.

seriously STFU about this DJ Screw bullshit

alter the pitch ~8O% and chop it.... THATS it, its not special.... it can be reproduced

and the shit is lame anyways... there is not ONE album i will recommend that is "good"

because to me chopping is retarded at the level most do it (way too many times in a second)

screwed means slow now, check urban dictionary... so it IS called Chopped and Screwed, unless ur Z-ro or evidently Kranny

i SLOW my music to lower the peaks and fill the bottom end of music that rarely exists

and my music isnt about slowing as much as its about getting the song loud... slowin is just a techincality

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

alter the pitch ~8O% and chop it.... THATS it, its not special.... it can be reproduced

and the shit is lame anyways... there is not ONE album i will recommend that is "good"

because to me chopping is retarded at the level most do it (way too many times in a second)

screwed means slow now, check urban dictionary... so it IS called Chopped and Screwed, unless ur Z-ro or evidently Kranny

i SLOW my music to lower the peaks and fill the bottom end of music that rarely exists

and my music isnt about slowing as much as its about getting the song loud... slowin is just a techincality

low blow man...

Everyone call's it what they want.

I prefer not to call it that. Just because i preach about it doesn't mean that i will get any one to listen to me. But i wont even so much as voice my opinion about the subject any longer.

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Bullshit

OP Michael "5000" Watts is about the only one still doin it right...check into

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

low blow man...

Everyone call's it what they want.

I prefer not to call it that. Just because i preach about it doesn't mean that i will get any one to listen to me. But i wont even so much as voice my opinion about the subject any longer.

there was no low blow... i should have used smileys to convey more :good:

i just meant most dont even know the difference between the originator(Screw) and producers using FL or Virtual DJ or ProTools these days

voice ur opinion bro, we've talked about this topic before... :drinks:

Bullshit

OP Michael "5000" Watts is about the only one still doin it right...check into

lulz

mike5000w learned and gives all his credit to Screw

there are plenty of good songs that are chopped,

my intention was to say that u cannot find a full album that works cohesively C&S because not every song lends itself that process of alteration

neither Screw or 5000w gave a crap about quality tho, thats why its nice to see people attempt to do it cleaner :clapping:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

there was no low blow... i should have used smileys to convey more :good:

i just meant most dont even know the difference between the originator(Screw) and producers using FL or Virtual DJ or ProTools these days

voice ur opinion bro, we've talked about this topic before... :drinks:

lulz

mike5000w learned and gives all his credit to Screw

there are plenty of good songs that are chopped,

my intention was to say that u cannot find a full album that works cohesively C&S because not every song lends itself that process of alteration

neither Screw or 5000w gave a crap about quality tho, thats why its nice to see people attempt to do it cleaner :clapping:

Ahhhh..gotcha...and no...they didn't care about quality....lol...you could only get so much clarity from a grey cassette :)

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Ahhhh..gotcha...and no...they didn't care about quality....lol...you could only get so much clarity from a grey cassette :)

ill be honest

before i installed my cd player i was rockin mixed CASSETTE Tapes in the caddy... brought back a ton of memories of broken ribbons and jammed tape players

(the first cassette i broke from playing to much was Michael Jackson/Thriller btw)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg