Sundown Audio

Audio Pipe Ap-15001D GUTS

12voltz+-

are the audiopipe amps any good? i want to buy one but idk cause they are so cheap i dont want it to take a shit right when i get it. and you know you pay for what you get so im not really sure about buying one.let me know if they worth it!!!!!!

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

my buddy has one...i dont like it. Gets hot fast when pushing it hard. With his we barley got the gain over 1/4 and it started clipping...on an oscope.

The dual speaker inputs are just for ease of wiring. both pos and both neg are the same points inside the amp.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Two of these Audiopipe's will slam the shit out of a Fully loaded .7 ohm BTL 18. i know that for a fact. i got a vid of my buddy in my car controlling the knob of two of these strapped and they r running at 15.3V stable. here's the video link. srry for the shakyness. i cant record for shit. lol. ohh and dont mind the dustcap. it blew off in about 15 secounds of putting it in this box. its a HORRIBLE BOX!! walling it off today. but the other BTL is gonna be in there to, along with two more Strapped Audiopipes. enjoy. ohh and comments r Appreciated.

my buddy has one...i dont like it. Gets hot fast when pushing it hard. With his we barley got the gain over 1/4 and it started clipping...on an oscope.

The dual speaker inputs are just for ease of wiring. both pos and both neg are the same points inside the amp.

Uhm, you do know that you need to set the gains according to the HU output voltage?

So it's good if u keep the gain low, it's probably because the HU has 4V or 5V outputs. :drinks:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

so are any other ppl having problems like this or is it just this guys buddy's amp?

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

i use an oscope and set my gains to just below clipping, its fine.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Im Having no problems out of them at all.they seem to do pretty well for me as long as the voltage stays up on em. after they drop past 12v then they clipp like HELLLLLL. but i only tryed it once on one of my four.

well thats better to hear than the dude heating problem lol but ima get the AP1800 if i keep hearing good things about them:) but i still dont understand why they SO CHEAP!!!???

i like the cheap part but i dont wanna buy a hunk of shit.

hey man dont get me wrong, im not saying they are no good. I just didnt like the fact that his runs hot...IMO. And that it clipped so easy. But that, im sure, also has to do with his own circumstances. Make sure you have proper electrical and i would say you will be fine. I know the Ap3000 is a beast and all it is, is two 1500's in one big case.

d(-__-)b

well thats better to hear than the dude heating problem lol but ima get the AP1800 if i keep hearing good things about them:) but i still dont understand why they SO CHEAP!!!???

i like the cheap part but i dont wanna buy a hunk of shit.

true. but from what i have herd from the rinkydink as things im VERRY impressed with investing $560 into four of these that r capable of putting out about 5500W RMS combined. i have herd and dont quote me on this but i have herd the AP series Audiopipes r CEA rated. i ant remember where i read it at but i believe thats what i remember reading about them.

Archived