Sonic Electronix

Need to make an amp decision tonight...

waittttt its a mono amp but its bridgeable?? sounds fishy... :ehh:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

think I bought the wrong amp in anger and frustration at my dad.. I meant to order the AP15001D ugh, had 2 windows up and rushed through everything. dumbass award of the day I guess.

Hopefully VMinnovations would be kind enough to let me exchange before processing.

2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71

2 12" Kicker CVX's

Audiopipe AP15001d

Stinger SR80 Isolator with DieHard 1200CCA battery

Streetwires 0awg

Secondary - 1998 Ford Expedition XLT

think I bought the wrong amp in anger and frustration at my dad.. I meant to order the AP15001D ugh, had 2 windows up and rushed through everything. dumbass award of the day I guess.

Hopefully VMinnovations would be kind enough to let me exchange before processing.

damn that sucks!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I didn't do much research before I bought it.. typed in audiopipe 1800 and figured that was the right one.

2 12" Kicker CVX's

Audiopipe AP15001d

Streetwires 0awg

that sux o hole lotta balls

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

call them asap in the morning before they ship

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

call them asap in the morning before they ship

Already sent an email and yeah I'm going to follow up with a phone call as well.

2 12" Kicker CVX's

Audiopipe AP15001d

Streetwires 0awg

Already sent an email and yeah I'm going to follow up with a phone call as well.

That sucks to hear, ask them if they carry the ap 15001d or 18001d in stock and just pay the difference of about 20 bucks, well worth it.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

People were talking about the ap1500d and ap30001d well built ones, not that peice of junk audiopipe on ebay you listed. Those can be compared to lanzar. Good luck on it lasting or putting out that much rms. You should have went with the rockford the dude was selling. Or look for a refurb for the same price online. Comes with 1 year warrenty but o well

I will sell you my Kicker ZX.1500 for 275 shipped and insured, I need more power for my XL15.

BTW, my set-up before this was that amp running 2 12" CVX's it was a perfect match to them.

Edit: It does 17xx rms at 2 ohms.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived