Happy muthaphucking Cinco de mayo

hell yeah i had like 400 dollars worth of liqour today man the best cinco de mayo ive ever had lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i know im getting my drank on four loko

fuck. yeah. i'm glad i'm not the only one who drinks this drink. i drink it weekly lol. good shit. STRONG shit. if you're not used to it, it'll fuck you up somethin fierce.

my cinco de mayo was....interesting to say the least. i will say i met a very pretty girl in the very LAST place i thought i'd ever meet one. that's all i'm sayin...nawhamsayin??

cheers to the 4 loko! (watermelon is my fav....fruit punch is second)

fuck. yeah. i'm glad i'm not the only one who drinks this drink. i drink it weekly lol. good shit. STRONG shit. if you're not used to it, it'll fuck you up somethin fierce.

my cinco de mayo was....interesting to say the least. i will say i met a very pretty girl in the very LAST place i thought i'd ever meet one. that's all i'm sayin...nawhamsayin??

cheers to the 4 loko! (watermelon is my fav....fruit punch is second)

oh hells yeah i was buzzing like pretty good when i just had one..my friend didnt belive me and he chugged three and he ended up blacking out the rest of the night LMAO

so you met this chick in the back of a wal mart ally???? lol

man i gotta get the watermelon but the blueberry is the shit

then i had some GOOD ass tequila some corrlejo and some 18 de buchanes 100 bucks for the buchanes and the correlejo was 45 HELLA Worth it lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.