Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Gonna have a crack at it later, im on my laptop and i dont have Photoshop on thins one! But give me some time and it will look a bit different:D

Any wishes?

cool no prob...no rush....make her look good

Posted

Posted Image

I am thinking about these rimz

Personally i dont like those rims. But im a euro/subtle typo guy:P

I know of some rims that whould kick ass on that ride, but cant remember what make or where i saw them :S

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

Posted

no offense but its my car and Im the one who drives it, Not aiming to please anyone but myself, Im looking for something differrent, and I think I found it, I will not put a typical eruo style wheel on my car, Im not into tuning and all that shit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4762 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...