FI_Aaron Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 just takes some time to figure things out, I'm a font type guy, have realy never got into choppin photo's. like the ford, the running boards and the back door handle shouldve been shaven, i just forgot about em...i work 6 days a week waiting tables, and never really have any time to spend doing anything. Usually my nerves are tore up from my customers and i know photoshop will only erk me more Lets Go Ski
Cdizzle Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 Before After Before..thsi one not so good..i try After Ive had photoshop but i never really messed with it...ima try to figure out some tricks You accidentally got the back tire that is away from us when looking at that picture..., you know how you can see it through the running board on the org picture, well when you dropped the trunk you dropped that tire as well, it might not look to bad if that was taken care of. Damn Thiefs
Cdizzle Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 Shit, you guys got me hooked on PS again.... Damn Thiefs
David Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 Shit, you guys got me hooked on PS again.... yea your pretty good man.can you please put this rim on my car? pics of my heap http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...st&p=110346
Cdizzle Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 ^^^^ I really wish I could man, but I dont know how the hell they get the rims to look good on cars.. The only way I can do it is if the picture of the rim is STRAIGHT, no angle.... Ill mess around with it after work, unless someone beats me to it... Damn Thiefs
Cdizzle Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 Man that is all I could do, it turned out better then I thought, but I dont know if you will be happy. Let me know what you think... Damn Thiefs
David Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 shit looks better than my try lol. thats gonna be hot.... I cant wait to get em. should be here friday, just no tires
Cdizzle Posted October 4, 2007 Report Posted October 4, 2007 BACK FROM THE GRAVE... Sorry had to share this with you guys.... Halo 3 Fans? surprisingly didn't take as long as one may think. Damn Thiefs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.