Sonic Electronix

how do you like the port firing forward?

Works out great and its loud :)

looks amazing!!

great job :drinks:

Thanks!

Kickass man...and another ranger brother...thought i was the only one haha...sick setup

right now im runnin a massive audio qc series on an alpine v12 mrv1000

Nope there's a couple of us on here knockin :) Nice man bet it sounds good !

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

OBTW, The box looks CLEAN and rreaalllyyyy well built. You should be proud for being 16 dude. I'm 18 and a senior getting ready to graduate. I'm proud as shyt with my 145db system. Everyone of your budys or other classmates will jump in your ride and you will play something bassyyyyy and low and they will smile and look at you and say something like: "oh man!"..."HOLY SHIT!!!"...."WOW!!!" or something else random. It's a good feeling for sure!...Towards teh end of the month i graduate and will be working full time so i hope to go a lot bigger.

Niceeee, kick ass score dude!!! Have you clamped the system?? i think that, with a bigger amp, you would be way over 146 :yahoo:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

OBTW, The box looks CLEAN and rreaalllyyyy well built. You should be proud for being 16 dude. I'm 18 and a senior getting ready to graduate. I'm proud as shyt with my 145db system. Everyone of your budys or other classmates will jump in your ride and you will play something bassyyyyy and low and they will smile and look at you and say something like: "oh man!"..."HOLY SHIT!!!"...."WOW!!!" or something else random. It's a good feeling for sure!...Towards teh end of the month i graduate and will be working full time so i hope to go a lot bigger.

Thanks a lot man. Im very proud of that box, it's my baby! It makes the system ;) I definitely know what your talking about. Im completely aware of how low I am in the car audio world, but most people haven't heard things close to my system. I love it when people are all ready for it and all they have heard are their other friends 10" sealed xplods lol. The look on their face is priceless!

Niceeee, kick ass score dude!!! Have you clamped the system?? i think that, with a bigger amp, you would be way over 146 :yahoo:

No I haven't I need to get my hands on something to clamp it with! Definitely, I figure after all the factors like voltage and impedance rise, and the fact that MTX probably over rated it a little, im probably in the ballpark of 1200-1300 watts at best. After some serious sound deadening and a new amp I think it will be quite loud :) While I was on the meter down at DC with Rusty another guy came threw with his two level 4xl eighteens on "3000w" and metered a 146.5 on average. I think it's pretty cool that im not far behind on something much more inferior.

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Very nice by the way, my ranger is awaiting its new sub thats coming tomorrow :)

99' Ranger XLT Ex Cab Stepside 33'' Bfg M/ts on Black Steelies.

Big 3 Upgrade

Pioneer P3100UB

2 10'' Kicker CompVR's

Ported Box - tuned to 37hz

Directed 2400D

AQ HDC3 On The Way, Box being built Atm, And Amp yet to be purchased!

Archived