What do you mean finally? Some people been the NBA for 3x longer then James why don't you want them to win finally?........ But anyway laker 4 life baaaby yeee

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Bein born and raised in la... got that purple and gold flowin through my blood! You know who I'm reppin, I will say though the magic are on fire right now. IMO though they've had an easy schedule.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Bein born and raised in la... got that purple and gold flowin through my blood! You know who I'm reppin, I will say though the magic are on fire right now. IMO though they've had an easy schedule.

x2 on the easy schedule

and isnt this in the wrong section lol?

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Even as a laker fan i know its going to be tough getting out of the west, considering Kobe is not 100 percent all the time.

But as an la fan i have to go lakers all the way and hope to see lebron in the finals to send him out of cleveland and in to a knick uniform.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

i know james is going to be one of the best... maybe better then MJ.. he needs rings though

how old are you? better than mj. did you ever see mj play? how many rings does james have? this is probably the most ridiculous statement ive ever seen on this site. not hatin on you but ..... :orly3:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!