Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's been almost a week now, and it's pretty fun. Didn't have time to play yesterday, but logging on now to play Invasion that was just released.

images-1.jpg
Posted

Nobody? Maybe they're all too busy playin.

I'm enjoying the invasion slayer quite a bit. Good times. Although I hate having a group of 3 or 4 and almost always getting put on opposite teams.

images-1.jpg
Posted

not a halo fan... (or console for that matter) but ive got a friend who has been working on it and has had a part of every halo since 1...

I was a Halo fan till 3, then after that it started being repetative to me, I hate having to shoot people for like a minute running at eachother, then whoever can Melee first wins, not for me. In fact lately I havent been into any FPS's been more of a RPG/Racing/Fighting game mood lately.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Well you can tell with this new one they are trying to address some issues. The shields are back, and thicker than ever, so really it isn't about melee so much anymore, because people also have health you have to knock through.

They've also introduced some knew aspects, like armor lock. No longer is it what you are describing, as run at eachother shooting and mashing melee. I believe the technical term is two piece. I keep trying to do it and it doesn't work.

Kinda cool when people are after you and you can blast off with a jetpack before dying from a grenade, or hit the armor lock and recharge your sheilds.

Some fun stuff is going on, I recommend giving another chance. ODST is also a pretty unique campaign experience. Definitely a departure from the other stuff.

images-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...