Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DC LVL 3 vs T3 T.600 Opinions?


Recommended Posts

Posted

ummm I doubt many people have heard both, based on the fact the 600 has only been shipping for a couple months.

and theyre both rated the same so i wouldnt be worried about which would get louder off a 600 watt driver.

edit: and of course there will be more feedack for the level 3.

In my opinion they will both do what they advertise.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

ummm I doubt many people have heard both, based on the fact the 600 has only been shipping for a couple months.

and theyre both rated the same so i wouldnt be worried about which would get louder off a 600 watt driver.

I didn't ask if anyone has heard both

and the which one would get louder is a joke since so many people ask it

...are you saying I can't get a 600 watt driver loud? ;)

edit: please carefully reread the original post

I don't want DC FTW and thats it haha obviously there will be more responses on the LVL 3 I rarely see a T3 build

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

anybody else?

DC FTW?!

:lol: JK!

i also have a lvl 3 10, damn good woofa.

sounds great on all types of music, hasnt bottomed out but the surround wrinkles (like thor's 10s).

im running a DD Z2 @ 8ohm on it (probably 800-1k wrms).

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

i have 2 lvl 3 15's running off of 2 of the Older bd1000's.

Plays Loud and low. Due to wanting to try something diffrent in this car,The boxes are sealed, and sealed into the cabin.

Bottoming out i have not seen.

Posted

Well, no experience with the T3s....but on behalf of the level 3s. I used to have a set of them. Great sounding sub, and handled the power great! I had one stiff spider added, and had each one on a sundown1500 at 1ohm. Never had a problem with them bottoming out or getting extremely hot. The level 3 might be one of my favorite subs, and I recommend it to a lot of people! Definitely cant go wrong with it!

moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Posted

Im just not sure exactly what u want to know. The level 3 is the same thing as the RE Se.

do a nice box and hear what u want to hear.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Im just not sure exactly what u want to know. The level 3 is the same thing as the RE Se.

do a nice box and hear what u want to hear.

have you owned either woofer?

if you haven't noticed, people post if they have owned either woofer and then I ask questions based on their experience

its okay.. you don't have to post anything in here if you don't know about either sub

to those who have been posting thanks :)

what about videos?

:)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

I've got vids somewhere of my lvl 3s kasey....I'll see if i can find them for you. I will tell you when i was first experimenting with my jeep I ran with mic on passenger side and driver door open....after closing doors, metering on passenger side, and running with back hatch open, i gained anywhere from 1 to 1.2 dB on every test i did. In the first tests, with mic on pass side driver door open (where it was quieter)i was metering between 48s and 49s....just thought I'd give you that little bit, as i see youre looking for as much info as possible...

moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Posted

no, but i have owned the se and they are close.

Im not trying to rain on your parade Im just saying good luck getting a good number of reviews on the 600.

Of course there will be major feedback on the dcs so the opinions on those would be more backed up. Just go with them if you want a seafe bet u know their customer service is top knotch.

And they level 3s ive heard sounded good.

edit: here comes ed. he'll have a review of them lolol

double edit: apparently the level 3 is different from the se other than the triple stack motor and slugs. I stand corrected on this also :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 558 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...