thehoe92 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 Which one would get louder..? just playin!! DC LVL 3 vs T3 T.600(TS) but seriously I need your opinion if you have owned and used either woofer.. I'll take suggestions if you have heard either one as well but I don't want any bias like "DC FTW!" I have heard some good things about the T3 being a really nice SQ woofer that will play all over and I know DC is rock solid and I can get both right around the same price ...you tell me Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
moh.vze.com Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 My eD 13ov's > DC Lvl 3 =] DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
dwright27 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 i had a level 3. one of my favorite sounding woofers ive ever heard. has great low end response, and sounds great getting down. its still back in the storage shed awaiting recone. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
thehoe92 Posted May 9, 2010 Author Report Posted May 9, 2010 both will be 15's btw.. how much power did you run on them Dwright? I heard they bottom out easy, is that true? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
dwright27 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 both will be 15's btw.. how much power did you run on them Dwright? I heard they bottom out easy, is that true? well i had a rockford 1000bd on it @ 2 ohms. ported box @ 35 iirc. and it was a 10". it fell off a shelf during some testing, and broke some of the basket. i threw it in a sealed box on my old DD Z1 @ 2 ohms. it played for like 30 minutes before dying out. i NEVER had it bottom out. i would love to give insight on the T3 woofer but ive never used it. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
thehoe92 Posted May 9, 2010 Author Report Posted May 9, 2010 well i had a rockford 1000bd on it @ 2 ohms. ported box @ 35 iirc. and it was a 10". it fell off a shelf during some testing, and broke some of the basket. i threw it in a sealed box on my old DD Z1 @ 2 ohms. it played for like 30 minutes before dying out. i NEVER had it bottom out. i would love to give insight on the T3 woofer but ive never used it. I had the RF t1k I loved that thing!! but thats good to hear.. that means it took around 1k watts clean my plan is to get an AQ1200 per pair of 15's I'm mainly curious on the T3 since I know they've got quite a bit of low end as well thanks for your help! Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
dwright27 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 no problem. and it wasnt a t1000 it was the older models like steve has in the civic except not, they where 1000bds 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Berto Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 The T3s are amazingly built subs/speakers. I don't have the T.600's but I have T.200's and they're great. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
thehoe92 Posted May 9, 2010 Author Report Posted May 9, 2010 no problem. and it wasnt a t1000 it was the older models like steve has in the civic except not, they where 1000bds I knew what you meant, thats exactly what I had The T3s are amazingly built subs/speakers. I don't have the T.600's but I have T.200's and they're great. how much power are you running on them? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Berto Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 I have a "1000 watt" Sony amp @ 2ohms so they're probabily getting the rated 200w if I'm lucky. And yeah I know I need a better amp. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.