Second Skin Audio

need some recomidations for some 10's

yeah i know i was originally going to go with just 1, but i thought even though im giving them half the power with the extra surface area it would equal to more output..

I think you'd do better with a single subwoofer that's being powered properly. You could easily do a single 15" in a ported enclosure.

You can't fix stupid

id love to do a single 15 if i could get away with the box being no bigger then 2.5 cu ft

The DC Level 3 15" will do well in 2 cubes sealed or 3 cubes ported.

The Fi SSD 15" would do well in 2.5 cubes sealed or 3 cubes ported.

The Image Dynamics IDQ 15" would do well in 1.5 cubes sealed or 2 cubes ported.

There are a ton of options. Type R's aren't the only thing to consider here...

You can't fix stupid

also the older model type r's rms is 500 watts..putting 375 into each one isnt that bad i think..hard to beat them for $100

I just don't see the reason in intentionally underpowering equipment. Buying something better suited to your application would be much smarter imo...

You can't fix stupid

I just don't see the reason in intentionally underpowering equipment. Buying something better suited to your application would be much smarter imo...

i agree with you, but im not trying to rip the block a new hole..lol im tight on space and cash..which is why im going with a 5 channel to being with..to save on both..

I'm starting to feel as if you just want someone to tell you that your plan is awesome. I've offered several reasonable alternatives that're better suited to the amplifier you plan to use and it's obvious that you don't want to hear them.

If you want the Type R's, it's your money. Buy whatever you want.

You can't fix stupid

do a single sub set up bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived