Sonic Electronix

Congrats OP you are officially the most remote person into bass on this site I have ever seen.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

you really live out there dont ya. shipping is going to kill ya. lol

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

I didnt see that coming, he puts up a map... nice :P

buying things must be expensive, im assuming your items get shipped to the main land, and ferry in?

I cant offer much help, i was commenting on your remote location. kinda cool never heard of seychelles.

cool story bro?

LOL! Yea man! awfully expensive bro! and here we dont have a lot of choices on car audio products! you only get pioneers and JBL very old models i tell ya! Well it can be shipped by air but sometimes from US to here two weeks man!! damn lot of waiting!! Yea man! tons of people that comes to seychelles never knew it existed bro! but its getting to be a very famous tourist destination you know! tropical lil island summer all day, everywhere surrounded by sea i will try and post some stuffs bout my country in another thread on the forum so you guys can see how it looks like where i live!

you really live out there dont ya. shipping is going to kill ya. lol

Yea bro! what can i do man! no choice dude! its something i have fallen in love with (car audio) so i think il do anything to get what i want! LOL! eventhough its expensive..have to do some sacrifice! Well also what i wanted to do is promote car audio to the young generation here in seychelles instead of them going into speed cars that they end up killing themselves! LOL! the roads are quite real shit here! but good twisties if you know what i mean! And slowly slowly if i manage you guys are gonna start meeting new people from my country to the SMD forum! i will try and drag there butts here to learn something like i am from you my american and other country amigoz!